2909 Backiel Dr - Lot 58
Town & Country Mobile Home Park
Spectacular 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath Champion built manufactured home with approximately 700 square feet of open living space. This home features a large, sun-drenched living room that opens to a beautiful kitchen. Complete with upgraded wood cabinets and appliances, plus a coffee bar/island, enjoy cooking meals with family & friends. Tucked away in the back of the home, the spacious master bedroom includes two oversized windows that open to a garden-like setting. This room also includes ample closet space. Master bath includes a large shower and vanity with storage. Located in one of the best school districts in the city, the location is perfect - easy access to I-4, College Park, Winter Park, and downtown Orlando. Lot Rent includes everything you need for easy, carefree living - lawn care, curbside garbage pick up, maintenance of Park amenities, and all property taxes. Home must be owner-occupied (no investment or rentals permitted). Call today to learn more or to schedule a tour.
Experience Town & Country Mobile Home Park
At Town & Country Mobile Home Park, discover urban living in Orlando at its best in this all-age community tucked away under swaying palms and flowering bougainvillea.
Town & Country Mobile Home Park provides access to some of the best schools in Orange County, and a truly unbeatable location. Winter Park and downtown College Park are just minutes away, and convenient access to I-4 makes trips to downtown Orlando and the theme parks a breeze.
Come join the fun at Town & Country Mobile Home Park! Offering developer and private financing, it’s easy to make this home yours today!
- A quiet, family-friendly community with an unbeatable location in the heart of Orlando
- A beautiful swimming pool, recreation park and picnic area
- Access to the best public schools, just minutes way in College Park
- Sailing, boating, jet-skiing, fishing and more on Lake Fairview, located directly across the street
- An unbeatable location - minutes from Winter Park, College Park, and Downtown Orlando
- Plenty of nearby shopping, dining, festivals & events, and recreational activities
- Easy access to I-4 and the magic of the theme parks