COMING SOON - 2915 Nowak Drive
Town & Country Mobile Home Park
Incredible 3 bedroom, 2 bath ScotBilt manufactured home with a large front porch and more than 1,100 square feet of living space. The home features an open floor plan with a large kitchen complete with upgraded wood cabinets and coffee bar/island. The kitchen opens to a spacious living room, perfect for entertaining friends or relaxing with the family. The large master bedroom features an en suite bathroom with dual vanity sinks. There are two additional bedrooms and a second bathroom. The utility room is complete with washer and dryer hookups. Located in one of the best school districts in the city, enjoy the perfect location, including easy access to I-4, College Park, Winter Park, and downtown Orlando. Our community features a beautiful clubhouse, swimming pool and picnic area, and is directly across the street from beautiful Lake Fairview where you can spend the day boating or fishing. This is a developer owned home with financing available. Lot Rent is $550 a month, and includes lawn care, curbside garbage pick up, maintenance of the amenities, and real estate taxes. Home must be owner-occupied (no investment or rentals permitted). Call today to learn more or to schedule a tour. This home will not last - expected move-in date late summer 2020.
Experiencing Town & Country Mobile Home Park
At Town & Country Mobile Home Park, discover urban living in Orlando at its best in this all-age community tucked away under swaying palms and flowering bougainvillea.
Town & Country Mobile Home Park provides access to some of the best schools in Orange County, and a truly unbeatable location. Winter Park and downtown College Park are just minutes away, and convenient access to I-4 makes trips to downtown Orlando and the theme parks a breeze.
Come join the fun at Town & Country Mobile Home Park! Offering developer and private financing, it’s easy to make this home yours today!
- A quiet, family-friendly community with an unbeatable location in the heart of Orlando
- A beautiful swimming pool, recreation park and picnic area
- Access to the best public schools, just minutes way in College Park
- Sailing, boating, jet-skiing, fishing and more on Lake Fairview, located directly across the street
- An unbeatable location - minutes from Winter Park, College Park, and Downtown Orlando
- Plenty of nearby shopping, dining, festivals & events, and recreational activities
- Easy access to I-4 and the magic of the theme parks