8225 Arevee Dr. - Lot 627
Orchid Lake RV Resort
Welcome to your SWEET HOME in sunny Florida, where natural lighting fills every corner through large windows, creating an inviting atmosphere. Whether you seek a leisurely lifestyle or love to entertain, this home is perfect. Step inside and be captivated by the spacious open floor plan that connects the beautifully furnished living room, boasting high ceilings, to the dining area and gorgeous kitchen. The kitchen is adorned with a stylish Subway tile backsplash and offering an abundance of cabinets, providing ample storage space for all your culinary essentials. Complete with modern appliances including a dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator, and glass-top stove. Indulge in the comfort of the bathroom featuring a luxurious 48" walk-in shower, a raised vanity for added convenience, and a medicine cabinet. The bedroom is a tranquil retreat, featuring unique barn-doors over the closets that add a touch of charm, along with a built-in dresser for efficient storage. This SWEET HOME in Florida is eagerly awaiting its new owner, and the only thing it's missing is you!
Experience Orchid Lake RV Resort
Located in the coastal town of New Port Richey, Orchid Lake is an active 55+ community and RV resort that’s the perfect place to spend the season or call home year round.
Amenities include a heated lakeside swimming pool, nature trails, clubhouse, shuffleboard courts, billiards room, library, DIY workshop, exercise room, gathering spot with a fire pit, golf driving net and horseshoes. Plus, there’s plenty of activities to keep you busy including water aerobics, poker tournaments, potlucks, holiday celebrations, arts & crafts days, karaoke and more.
Isn’t it time you discovered the good life at Orchid Lake? It’s easy to make this home yours today!
Residents and guests enjoy:
- An active 55+ community located on scenic Orchid Lake
- RV sites perfect for short or long-term stays
- Refreshing swims in our lakefront, heated swimming pool
- A beautiful clubhouse, exercise room, billiards room, library and DIY hobby shop
- Pickleball, shuffleboard, horseshoes, mini golf course and golf driving net
- Activities galore, including water aerobics, poker tournaments, potlucks and more
- A natural setting, including a boardwalk, nature trails, campfire ring and picnic area
- The perfect location – just minutes to historic downtown New Port Richey
- Plenty of nearby shopping, dining, festivals & events, and recreational activities