138 Travel Park Dr. - Lot 141
Holiday Springs RV Resort
This beautiful Chariot Eagle, Lake Charles Park Model has natural light coming through the entire home from its large windows. The open kitchen looks out not only to the breakfast nook, but the living room, making it great for entertaining. The kitchen has plenty of cabinet space and the appliances include a dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator and glass top stove. This home features central AC and heat. The bedroom can fit up to a queen size bed and includes a customized closet. The bathroom includes a tub and a shower. The home has an extra wide driveway and a new shed in the back for added storage. This home also features a stacked washer and dryer.
Experience Holiday Springs RV Resort
If you’re ready to reconnect with nature in the Sunshine State, look no further than Holiday Springs RV Resort located in beautiful Spring Hill, Florida. This friendly, 55+ community features an incredible spring-fed swimming pool and a quarter-mile long nature trail.
At Holiday Springs, enjoy an array of amenities including pickleball and shuffleboard courts, new fitness center, a beautiful clubhouse with billiards table, library, game table, community kitchen, outside porch and butterfly garden.
Live everyday like you’re on holiday at Holiday Springs RV Resort. It’s easy to make this home yours today!
Residents and guests enjoy:
- A quiet community with plenty of ways to reconnect with nature
- RV sites perfect for short or long-term stays
- A beautiful clubhouse with billiards table, library and community kitchen
- Swimming in our natural spring-fed pool or hiking along our 1/4 mile long nature trail
- Quiet evening strolls around our private lake
- Spa-like showers in our newly remodeled bathhouse
- Brand new fitness center with machines, free weights, and space for yoga
- Plenty of nearby shopping, dining, festivals & events, and recreational activities
- Live mermaid shows at the world famous Weeki Wachee State Park, just minutes away